Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color would you paint a: office / bedroom?

My bedroom was painted about a year ago, and I really hate the color that it was painted. I also hate the border-paper near the ceiling.





So... I'm faced with this big decision: What color will I paint this room? I like bright, bright, white, but my family members think it's very plain. I have 6 walls in the room; so multiple colors may be possible.





Thanks,


Ryan LeafWhat color would you paint a: office / bedroom?
paint your bedroom a green tea green, its soothing and most spas use the color green because its so calming and soothing...it'll help you rest better =)





office, stay away from red undertones because the color red makes you hungry...try a tan color, like a light brown, with white borders...





good luckWhat color would you paint a: office / bedroom?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a yellow like ';butternut'; (# 6389) would look terrific.
Office / bedroom, Energic color can using for your room, orange combain with beige color i think look nice for your wall.


but You must atention for your floor material and color, and heavy color (dark color) for the floor is beter http://1st-floortile.blogspot.com/





thanks - http://www.asesidea.com
do you have a favourite color? if yes use that =)


Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment