Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my toenails?

I'm getting a pedicure today and I always get black or red. I'd like to try something different... what colors do you think look good?What color should I paint my toenails?
Bubble gum pink is a great way to give the illusion that your feet are tanned when wearing sandals. A great way to fake it this time of the year until we get some sunshine!What color should I paint my toenails?
Neons! Their the latest trend according to my people style watch magazine. Try bright pinks, yellow, green, blue or purple. However, if your not comfortable with those brights then get a medium peach or a coral. Those are everyday good colors and compliment almost any skin tone.
Fiesta pink. Its beautiful, Ive gotten so many comments about my ped and mani. I had them decorate with black, white and silver only one nail per hand and foot. Im a red kinda girl myself I took a chance and it turned out pretty well. Good luck!
ha ha that's the funniest question i've seen on here in a while!! go red... any other weird color would just be gross. i.e. green, black, yellow... yikes, i could just imagine what people could mistake that as being...
get neon orange, or neon pink, actually just get a really bright color
PURPLE or pink i don't know mine are a matilic purple it's freakin' awesome.
Sky blue with little white clouds (I do this for myself) you'll be walking on air.
Fuchsia pink :D
Pink with silver? :]
i like purple or maybe mint green or maybe blue...
Multi-coloured!





xD








Get neon colours to make you stand out!








Cazzy xo
get orange :)
mine are currently purple potion. i love it
hot pink!
idk? ask your toes

No comments:

Post a Comment