Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my toenails?

I'm getting really sick of black.What color should I paint my toenails?
french manicure, or u could just put a coating of red nail varnish over your blck and it will give it a nice burgandy colour , or better still go to a nail bar and have a design put on themWhat color should I paint my toenails?
Definately pink!

Report Abuse



it is summer hun go for frosty pink it looks good for bare feet on the beach or walking the mall in cool sandals.
Maroon or burgundy, they go good with dark hair.
aww, can't tell because I can't see them.





Dark blue or fiery red.


just a clear gloss is great too, but that only looks good on nails that are clean %26amp; polished/manicured.
plaid
Since it is sandal Season. I have been getting mine done in a french pedicure. The same as my nails it looks pretty cool.








Take care!





Kali :-)
Why black???It's summer and you can paint them in any color possible.I want happy colors =) on my toe nails so ussualy I use bright red,pink,purple color and when my skin is tanned I use white nail polish.It looks sexy ;))
La positively Hot - OPI its unreal and makes you feel great!
dark red, it goes nicely with your lip - stick!
I like to paint mine a dark bright pink, like fuschia or cerise. Or a bright blue/aqua type colour. That always looks quite good!
white or some metallic color... they look nice for summer :)
silver!
I personally like chartreuse. I'd go with that or lilac.
French tip is always sexaaayyy





Or, pale pink





Flesh color with glossy touch
I would try a nice color that is not to dark seeing as it is the summer season. Try some light vibrant colors like pink or green, it may not be what you're used to but it could be what you need.
dark red
red always looks good with dark hair!
orange
black
Go with french tips. Those are always good.
brown
pink
light blue

No comments:

Post a Comment