Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint my room?

I bought a light grey comforter with a white orchid on it and white and black polka dot sheets. I'm curious what colors should i paint my room.What color should I paint my room?
purple.What color should I paint my room?
Bright yellow or a minty green. that would look awesome
I think that any shade of purple would look great with your color palate.


Hope this helps!
mint green :] or lime green but not too bright


also like a plum purple would look really nice


i think i like the purple the best :]
How about:





--pale green (light green looks nice with black, gray, and white)


--yellow (yellow, gray, black, and white look great together)


--purple (probably pale purple)





I hope this helps!





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment