Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color should I paint my room!?!?I am pre teen and have no idea!?

I have cream colored carpet. I love bright colors but I dont know a good combination. Im only twelve and this will be my first time painting my room. I also have a bunkbed in my room. It has wooden poles and black bars surrounding it. I need a bed set for that. something like a bed in a bag that will go with the color paint on my walls. Please help!!Thanks!=]!What color should I paint my room!?!?I am pre teen and have no idea!?
first you have to come up with a theme! go shopping for the bed in the bag or for curtains something w/ the colors that you like and then you should try to find a border that will match your colors and your theme for what you have already purchased next find a paint. If you paint first you will drive yourself crazy trying to find matching accessories. Your carpet is a very neutral color and will match any thing that you do so it won't be a problem no matter which colors that you choose. If you do need something to pull it all together then get an area rugWhat color should I paint my room!?!?I am pre teen and have no idea!?
when i was about your age i painted my room light blue, but i am a guy and that was a guy colour back in the early 60's/late 50's.


cream colour carpet will go well with anything bright and wonderful


have fun with your project
i would go with your favorite color(s) good luck!
If your room is on the small side, don't use colors that are dark or extremely bright. Using soft pastels will keep your room from being swallowed up in a hurry. If I was you, I'd buy your bed ensemble, then pick a color out of the comforter that you like best, %26amp; buy the paint that will best match it. Have fun!!!
I am around your age and JC PENNEY has some GREAT bed in a bag sets. As for your room, i'd recommend that you paint ONE wall a bright, bold color, and paint the other walls a more lighter shade.


GOOD LUCK! :)
How about light green walls with pink,green,and cream colored acessories.
Pick two complimentary colors and paint two opposite walls one color and the other two the other color.. this keeps your room bright and interesting! I had baby blue and light green when I still lived at home.
as young as you are any color at all dark blue with glow in the dark stars you have inisiative
My twin sister painted her room purple walls a lime green celing and auqa/blue acccents and I painted my room light pink with purple and fushia polka dots.
Even though you like bright colors, I recommend you do a lighter color on the walls. Decided what color you want your bed set to be (or at least the main color in the pattern), then do a light version of that color on the walls. My room is done in blues, so I have a light sky blue on the walls, and a gold and blue bed set, and royal blue curtains. My guest room has light green walls and the curtain and bedding are purples, which is also an option. Dark walls will distract from whatever else is in the room.
This is no biggie ! Buy the ';bed in a bag '; 1rst and then pick a color out of it to paint your walls with . Why don't you paint 2 of your walls the same and the other 2 with another color that your new bed set has in it ? Think about painting the window trim with1 of the colors (you might put up a wall paper border at the top of the walls or do it later (there are many things you can do if you let your imagination run wild). Whatever you do and you decide you don't like it , re- do it!!!
how about hot pink! lol. ok lets see, cream color... well i think white would look best... but you want something brighter.. so what about a red color? have to have it match..
Well the 1st thing to do would be to find a nice bedding set that you like.. then find a color that you like in the bedding. You also don't have to do 1 color.. I like lots of color in a room! I painted my sons nursery in the end ended up with 2 green (opposite sides), 1 orange, and 1 yellow walls.. The base boards were the opposite color and the ceiling was a sky blue.. It was really nice and I loved it.. To bad I moved out afterwards. Stripes are also cool! Have fun, go for fun colors, u r only 12!! You can repaint over any color, as long as your primer first!
well what your favorite color if you like all in the rainbow then fine bed in bag that has most of the colors and pick one for the walls and your bed well pick another color and paint that then fine other things that will go with the other color like drapes chose another color for them go to website put in for teen rooms on yahoo goggle bar and should come up with pic or go Thur magazine just get inspire with color in the bed spreed and also pick other color for like you bed sheet and pillow cases mix and match the colors OK ..
If you like bright colors try a creamy wall.


Then decorate yoour room in colors you love.


Because your tastes will change and you can change your decorationns and not be stuck with walls that you hate.
Go to jcpenneys.com and look in the teen section. they have great ideas
go with a purple but onli on one wall as a feature wall and light pink or purple doona covers
Paint it the colors that express you personality!
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment