Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Paint color ideas?

i need paint ideas for interior of new house, any suggestions, i only have living room so far color is butterscotch sundae.Paint color ideas?
It definitely depends on your personality. Personally, I think if you have colorful furniture, pillows, bedding, etc. then you want nuetral colored walls. If you have neutral colors in your furniture then you want quite a bit more color on your walls. I have a nuetral gold in my kitchen and a grassy green in my dining room. My kids rooms have a color similar to burlap. Their bedding and curtains are bright colored. People always compliment my color choices. Yellows are very cheery and great for kitchens (don't go too bright), and blues and greens can be great for any room. I love red but didn't use it because I thought I would get tired of it fast. Go with your favorite colors and don't be scared! You'll love it. Be brave to use brighter or darker colors. They make rooms look bigger, cleaner and brighter than you expect! Make sure to use a high quality paint like Sherwin Williams or Kelley Moore. Have fun!Paint color ideas?
go with beige/creme/tan/off white through - until you can decide what to do. these are all neutrals and will work with existing furniture, drapes/curtains, bedding, etc. later, after you have lived there a while you can redo the rooms to better suite you.


hope this helps
matters wut u want,


orange = activity


green/blue = calm


yellow = happy

No comments:

Post a Comment