Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color can I paint my son's bedrom so that his black light with show up?

He just has a few posters that would show up. Please let me know..





thank you so much!!What color can I paint my son's bedrom so that his black light with show up?
If you paint stars on the ceiling you can make it will feel like he is sleeping outside. Any colors with contrast will look coolWhat color can I paint my son's bedrom so that his black light with show up?
Well if you use Tempera paint you can choose any color and when the black light it on it's like nothing you've ever seen before..but when the light is off and u just use regular lighting it just looks normal..I've seen it where people have painted murals on their wall and it looks nice in the day time but at night it's like your own magical wall..check out the link below to learn more.
Pint it any thing you want to. Unless you are painting with fluorescent paint, nothing will . Even white, and you think it would. Pant it a darker col or,and the posters will look cool glowing on them. Did you know that the black lights made today look totally different from the ones made in 1970. The older ones are so drastically better, that it is unbelievable. I have the bulbs we used in our Groovy, far-out, Pad.
White is the color that best picks up ultra violet
if you are painting the walls, plain white would look good because the black light will make the paint look neon blue
ibsawdus is right! A long time ago I did a wiring job for this doctors basement and he had artists paint all kinds of murals on the walls and ceiling.





It worked like this; Three electric lights, one red, one blue and one green, (I think that's the colors) of equal intensity, makes white light. When a mural is painted with black light paint, and the three lights are turned up, ( via dimmers), to full intensity, the mural is invisible. As the lights are dimmed, the mural begins to appear. One of the paintings was a picture of a river with a few sailboats sailing. As the three lights were dimmed, the same painting, under the black light, turned into a moonlit scene, with two men fishing from a rowboat and the sailboats disappeared! It was amazing to see!





Oh, by the way, certain womans clothing disappears when exposed to black light. Ahem, just a warning. Have fun.
a dark blue or green
When I was younger, I had some black light posters and a black light and my room was a few different colors and it worked fine in all the colors. I had a pink room, a blue room, and a gray room.

No comments:

Post a Comment