Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint my kitchen and bathroom?

The cabinets are deep cherry wood, the counter tops are a slate bluish grey and the wallpaper is retched. I want to paint but what color can I paint to look good with the cabinets and counter tops?


(our carpet is dark brown and the tile in the kitchen and bathroom is beige with light brown)


%26lt;click links to see pictures%26gt;


http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n105/born_flirting/colorskitchen.jpg


http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n105/born_flirting/wallpaper.jpgWhat color should I paint my kitchen and bathroom?
I'd try to match that rosy color in the wallpaper to coordinate, but yet brighten things up.What color should I paint my kitchen and bathroom?
Best website ever is www.behr.com got to the website and look at the ';explore color'; tab. It really has some great ideas!





Behr paint is really expensive so find a color you want and match that to a cheaper brand. At least that's what I do.





-Good luck-
sky blue for ur kitchen and white for ur bathroom
Like a burgandy.......or some redish color, but not bright red. Your bathroom, should be blue, white and yellow, have stars, moon and the sun!
A soft french vanilla with a nice border.





Or





A half wall. Keep the top with the wallpaper and make the bottom half with nice white chair rail and cove.





Or





A nice textured paint with a hint of blue.
First, get rid of the wallpaper!!





With the countertops being that color, I'd stick with blue or parchment for the walls. If you went with gray, it would look too ';institutional';.





Now, if you want to paint the counter tops (http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf999197.tip.h鈥?/a> the possibilities would be endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment