Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My ceiling is copper metal what color should I paint my walls in the master bedroom?

This is a victorian home the ceiling is metal and the walls are all bead boardMy ceiling is copper metal what color should I paint my walls in the master bedroom?
Sounds beautiful. I would keep the walls light, maybe a creamy white. If the trim is not stained wood, paint the trim a chocolate color that has a hint of the copper in it. Do the drapes and bedspread in a pattern with copper, chocolate, creamy white and some green. Use green patterned pillows for an extra punch of color.My ceiling is copper metal what color should I paint my walls in the master bedroom?
Lucky you! Sounds beautiful. I would paint the walls a soft soft creamy rose or warm beige. Experiment with this site and see if you like ';Eaglet Beige';. Of course, alot has to do with the color of your furniture and bedding. http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/
To add to the other answers-definitely neutral wall color (creams and beiges) to keep the focus on the ceiling and dark colored furniture to bounce of the copper color.
If the ceiling is ';copper'; colored I'd stick with neutrals and warm, earthy tones on the walls and floor. If the ceiling tiles are painted (such as white-washed) you can pretty much pick your colors!


Have fun :)%26gt;.

No comments:

Post a Comment