Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my room if the ';theme'; is ancient cities or American history.?

play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think something neutral like ';tinsmith'; (# 7657) would go well with your themes.





You can also take a photo of your room %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.What color should I paint my room if the ';theme'; is ancient cities or American history.?
I have always wanted to do a room like what I think your talking about. I thought something like a dark red and gold, like an old map kind of vibe or what I guess a lot of people like to call ';old World'; kind of a room like a study or a den. Thats what I would do but go with whatever you like. Generally when you pick paint colors you'll know which ones the one that you really like. You'll keep coming back to it. Just did that in my living room!What color should I paint my room if the ';theme'; is ancient cities or American history.?
I think a range of brown or blue would be nice. You'd have to expand on your theme though to know for sure. Ancient cities and American history??? What exactly are you going for here?

No comments:

Post a Comment