Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my room?

I need help choosing ceiling color,floor color(preferably black carpet,wall color,bathroom color,and bedset color.People say your room should reflect your personality. So heres some stuff about me.





Fave color(s):


Purple


Yellow


Green


Blue


Brown





Least fave color(s):


Orange


Red


White


Grey


eeewie colors





I am jumpy and crazy and fun to be around! I want a room that shows me and me only. If you have any additional ideas feel free to tell me 'em.What color should I paint my room?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';turkish tile'; (# 7610) might be a good choice.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.What color should I paint my room?
paint your walls green and blue super light blue accessories maybe for the ceiling or a yellowed white brown carpet (black will show light dirt easily) get a brown bed set it neutral so if you decide to change you could keep it. for the bathroom paint it yellow and purple Accessories the yellow will make it brighter
Ok so with a black carpet you would want your ceiling to be black also so I would do that and then paint the walls. Olive green is pleasant to look at and easy on the eyes, however it may be a bit boring so you could go for a more lime green or even yellow. Since you said no goth or emo I wouldn't do purple walls with black or people may get the wrong idea.


Best wishes with your new room!
I think the best way to go with a black carpet is black ceiling paint and black walls. also you should put tinfoil over your windows, and duct tape the doors shut. that is all. %26lt;3
A white and black room with red accents looks great, but purple looks fabulous as an accent too! you can still reflect you personality with a black and white room with fun accesorie and stuff





Hope this helps =D

No comments:

Post a Comment