Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I've been really bored so far on summer vacation and I felt like painting my nails. It's a really random question...but why not? What do you think...black,purple,orange,red, or pink? Or give you own suggestions.What color should I paint my nails?
i like purple and orange. yellow would look cute too. coral colors, lime green, anything bright for summerWhat color should I paint my nails?
hmm i think you should paint a blue flower with white in the middle on the big nail and on the rest do a french manicure with the same blue you used to make the flower..you can also add a bit of glitter to the nail with the flower..
do a prettaay summer color...like neon orange or neon pink...or WHILE...have funnn:)
use all the colours and youll have a rainbowwwwwwww!!!





or PINKKKK %26lt;3





x





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
all sorts of pretty colors !

No comments:

Post a Comment