Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

i want to paint them black, but maybe paint a couple silver and blue? any other combinations with black?


Thanks!What color should I paint my nails?
ohhh do black with really small silver lines





or black with NEON PINK lines yayyy hahaWhat color should I paint my nails?
i just took my nail polish off but i had one hand all blue and then on the other hand my pinky and ring finger silver and other 3 fingers black. now i have white with blue polka dots and black with bloue polka dots, white iwth blue polka dots, black with blue polka dots...like that continuing











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
black and orange!! wooo!! its halloween-ish... which is just awesome and its frank's bday =]
i sually do either purple, silver or red when i paint my nails black. right now theyre black and red.
black and pink or purple.


or you could do black and white.


black and blue looks good too
Awesome....my nails are....Black! With neonish blue and neonish lime green! =D
you could try black with hot pink polka dots. that looks pretty sweet.
Red...they look good 2gether





Mine is silver with black tips...
silver and blue with black tips =)
purple and black is pretty good
Teal!!





It's so pretty!
dark blood red





or bluish black
dark purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment