Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should i paint my nails for school?

Im worried about the color of my nails both me and my friend is im blond hair green eyes and white skin my friend is brown hair brown eyes and white skin with freckles can u help!!??What color should i paint my nails for school?
Get a french manicure done. Oh, and no one cares what your nails look like. No offense. I wouldn't worry about it.What color should i paint my nails for school?
hot pink loos good on everyone.. i also like the color coral. plz answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai_LgQVe5bkzG0biHLH.4GHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090810110957AAM1iDn
try french tips. they are really easy to do. just gat some white nail polish and paint the very end of your nail. then go over it with some clear cote so it doesn't chip. :)
If this is your biggest concern when it comes to school, you need to pay more attention in class.
black or bright girly pink

No comments:

Post a Comment