Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should i paint my walls?

I'm re-decorating my room and i'm purchasing this bed set:


http://www.pbteen.com/gift/thm/thmgrl/thmgrlhrt/index.cfm


what color should the walls be?What color should i paint my walls?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a pale purple like ';delightful'; (# 6289) would make the blue %26amp; green POP. Seriously.





You can also take a photo of your room %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on Roomvues dot com:


http://tinyurl.com/55252v


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.What color should i paint my walls?
Nice choice for a bed set.... I love the green for the walls, but use a shade or two lighter . Use the blue color from the bed for the trim. And the ceiling white, to make the room look larger. Lastly, if you really want to be bold, paint one wall purple and again one or two shades lighter ,from the colors off the bed set.
Love the choc brown with it but it may get to be too dark......depending on your room size and such. A light electric blue would be pretty cool. Like sky blue but with a brighter tone.
I love that! I think the lighter green in the bedspread is a good color. It will coordinate and also go with many other things.
Have you thought about chocolate brown? It's really pretty with blue and pink and alot of other colors.
a light green, like the hearts on the bed set.
either a brown or a white
light blue or plain white will be pretty.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment