Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my living room if I'm goth, but want to keep it light...?

A dark color would make the room look very small and it's already small enough.What color should I paint my living room if I'm goth, but want to keep it light...?
GreyWhat color should I paint my living room if I'm goth, but want to keep it light...?
How To Decorate With A Goth Theme Part 1: The Basics


http://www.associatedcontent.c鈥?/a>





How To Decorate With A Goth Them Part 2: Goth Out Your Bedroom!


http://www.associatedcontent.c鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



I dont catagorize myself as 'goth' but my apartment is somewhat that. My walls are white but all my decorations are red and black. I have fake red roses and red candles and red couch/love seat. Who cares about the walls? It's the decor that matters.
I painted my ';Moroccan'; room a deep, rich purple, and it's awesome. Don't be afraid of color! If it doesn't work, you can always paint it again. Also, mirrors make a small room look bigger.
LIGHT PURPLE OR MAROON
u can paint it a purple color but not a dark one and have white object or trim like around window white u can also get furniture with that gothic detail
How about you stop trying to make it something and just do whatever color you want. Not what it has to be.
Last I was aware, part of being 'goth' was really just being who you are and doing what you want.





That being said, if you'd like your living room to reflect your choice of lifestyle/dress (depending on what sort of 'goth' you are), I would agree that it is more about decor. You could try a deep red sponge pattern on a neutral base (which all depends on the carpet, of course!) - and the end result would depend on how heavy of a pattern you use. I'm also attaching a link that suggests starting with a strong color base and 'sponging' over with a lighter color. The end result depends totally on color and technique, I haven't tried either myself but I have seen the end result and I think it is amazing. Look to other options with the walls as well - red or black beads, maybe even something fun with black curtains. Something that will allow you to keep a light paint coat, but still make the decor 'goth'.





Good luck!
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment