Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should i paint my room???

i need a color that will match my aqua blue blue silky comforter...but it cant be purple paint because i have a red flag hanging up and i just prefer not to put red and purple together if ya catch my drift.... haha i would really appreciate the helpWhat color should i paint my room???
PINK GOES REALLY GOOD W/ AQUA BUT PINK WONT LOOK GOOD W/ UR RED FLAG! MAYBE A WARM COLOR LIKE UMM...A BEIGE CREME COLOR...NO WHITE OR OFF WHITE COLOR THOUGH CAUSE THAT IS SOOO BORING! CHOCOLATE BROWN GOES LIKE REALLY GOOD W/ AQUA ALSO BUT IF YOU HAVE A SMALL ROOM THEN BROWN WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE REALLY SMALL!What color should i paint my room???
Yellow
very light green.
PINK
I think a soft buttery color would be pretty,with white trim.
Britt the be, go to your local paint store and pick up paint samples. Take them home and see what suits you the best. What is your favorite color? Look at a color wheel and see what goes with the colors you already have. Some colors are restful, some are really kicky. Since it is your bedroom, maybe restful? Just find what makes you feel really happy and use that color.
a very sweet color like light purple.
Well wouldn't Aqua Blue go nice with a tan color. That kind of blue reminds me of matching a Shoreline with a Beach sand Tan and the Aqua Blue Pacific. Or even a Yellow color that seems to go well with Blue. But I have a feeling the Red flag you speak of Might not be the kind of flag I normally would think of hanging on a wall.
BRIGHT YELLOW
Dusty rose. Lose the flag.
kinda boring, but I bet a sand color would look great with an aqua room. Also, it would go great with tthe ';seaglass'; theme I suggested for your bathroom! Do a sandy color for the walls and then a matching aqaua rug on the florr. Hang black and white pictures in aqua frames!
How about a very pale yellow. Really soft and pastel colored yellow.
a darker shade of blue.... or lavender =)
Pretty orange! Or a milky orange.
yellow, any shade of it would match your comforter!
Why not just white?
bright turquoise
canary yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment