Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my room?

I have a zebra comforter and I don't know what color to paint my room with zebra, because I don't want it tacky.What color should I paint my room?
Try purpleWhat color should I paint my room?
It would look amazing to use earthy colors with zebra print, it makes it look ultra sophisticated. Think reds (tone like Uluru), oranges (tumeric) browns (earth) and greens (leaf rather than citrus).





http://www.squarework.com/notebook/earth鈥?/a>
I honestly wouldn't do pink, since pink combined with black has gotten a very Hot Topic-y reputation. I would definitely do dark purple though. And I agree with the girl who said paint each wall a different shade of purple, that'd be sweet!








Oh, yellow might work too. Or a hot red maybe?


Or if you're daring, you could do the walls black!
okay im kind stealing from the people above me lol. but yes, purple.


but i wouldnt just do all that, kick it up a knotch! do one wall dark purple, another a dark violety purple, and the other too a softer dark purple!
if your fav color is...


pink- hot pink


blue-baby blue


green-lime green


orange-orange


yellow-bright yellow


purple-dark purple


those colors would look so cool with black and white!!
i think a shade of pink like hot pink looks good. or maybe lime green? :o and you should paint one of your walls with chalkboard paint , but idk if you would want one of your walls painted black.
Hot pink!


i have a black and white bed comforter, and a hot pink walls, its cool together.


or if your daring, a mute yellow (:
I would suggest a dark, rich, plum or wine color, or perhaps even a vibrant red.
DARK PURPLE !
a light gray it matches, calms the mind, and helps you sleep
brown
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment