Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Should I paint my bedroom with horizontal or vertical stripes? Colors: Venezuelan Sea [Dark GreenBlue] & White

If you want to make the ceiling feel higher and give some height to the room go with vertical stripes. If you want to make the room itself feel bigger go with the horizontal, but do them in wide bands (3-4) so that you would wind up with blue, white, blue, white or blue, white, blue.Should I paint my bedroom with horizontal or vertical stripes? Colors: Venezuelan Sea [Dark GreenBlue] %26amp; White
depends on the size of the bedroom - smaller than 11X11, go with vertical - if it's larger, than you can try the horizontal, but I think it will make you dizzy over time because that's a dramatic change - maybe dark green blue and something 2 - 3 shades lighter would work better in a horizontal pattern.Should I paint my bedroom with horizontal or vertical stripes? Colors: Venezuelan Sea [Dark GreenBlue] %26amp; White
DO NOT go horizonal. That will look terrible. All stripes in decorating are vertical. Use that blue painters tape and a level to measure the area equally.
Vertical

No comments:

Post a Comment