Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should i paint my toenails?

I have very pale feet. i recently split my toe and now its all bloody underneath so i need to cover it up with some hot nailpolish. Any sugestions on what color i should paint them. Oh and i dont like red so any color beside red that will look good with pale feet.What color should i paint my toenails?
Blue and whiteWhat color should i paint my toenails?
True Red!!


It would look soo good!
-A neutral pink.





-Navy blue or normal blue [both look good]





-Canary yellow





All these colors look great.
pink
metallic silver
deep hot pink. that's the color my toe is painted. i did pink, white and yellow on my toes. do pink on the one with the blood, and white and yellow on the other ones.
really pale pink or a magenta color
If you want to pop i say go for a electric blue.


But if you are going for pretty, go for hot pink.


:]
silver or cotton candy pink
i would color them a bright hot red. then u wont be able to really see the cut on ur toe cause ur nails will be red too.
The darker the color the pailer you'll look. i would paint them like a pearly pink or more of a nuetral color. or if you dont care and want to go bold than hot pink or red.. its your choice.
a super deep pink....
Don't paint them dark because it will make you look even more paler than you already are. Plus, its out of style. Paint it light or medium pink.
haha all the way HOT PINK! or like really sparkley one
if you like bright colors like me i would use orange or green. but if you dont use pink or something
a dark brown, navy blue, or or maybe a dark purple





:]
BLACK!!!!!!
Like 10 years ago, Chanel released Vamp, a very dark sexy colour that I think you'd like.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment