Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pick a color to paint my room!?

Help! I'm 13 years old and I have to stat my room rom scratch because my family bought a new house. I have to choose the color of my room TODAY! I was thinking of orange, but then peopel said it won't match anything. do you think oran ge will match light green and yellow?





Also, which color to paint my room? Only one color!


apple green


light orange


orange-yellow


sunshine yellowPick a color to paint my room!?
I think the apple green is nice It brings the out side in!All the other colors can be used in the room too for beding and such.Some times I like to paint the wall the bed will be on just one or to shades darker.I hope you love your new room. nice rooms on potterybarnkids.com just for ideas. or pbteen.comPick a color to paint my room!?
I think orange is fab! It will actually go with the other colors you listed! Remember - everything doesn't need to match! Check out http://www.colorcombos.com/ for a fun way to test colors together.





Have fun!
sunshine yellow. it will make you happy and make you think positive. it is a great color i might even paint my room yellow.


it also matches alot of other colors, like turquoise, green, red, white, blue etc.
Orange doesn't sound like a good match, nor does it sound appealing to me. (my opinion)





Try to coordinate your wall the same way you coordinate your wardrobe. If you have good taste in clothes and colors then follow your heart.
Well, I would say red but that's not one of your choices.


Orange doesn't really match.


What's the trim color? If there's green on the walls, the yellow should be the trim. Yellow should definitely be the trim color...so I'm going to pick apple green.
apple green - will make you feel calm, good color for a bedroom


light orange - will get you energized


orange-yellow - not a clue


sunshine yellow - makes you happy!





I like yellow the best and then apple-green. But, if you like orange, go for it. It's your room and you can find things to match. I think you could probably find some plaid bedsheets with alot of the colors you mentioned. You could have orange as an accent color if you don't want to paint the whole room orange. That way it won't be so overwhelming. Have fun decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment