Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My bedsheet is red what color should i paint my walls?

i want a vibrant color for my walls but somthing that will go well with my bed.......thanksMy bedsheet is red what color should i paint my walls?
I probably would not paint the walls to match the bedding. It is usually best to paint the walls a color you love and then find bedding to match. If you love red, then I would paint the room red if I were you. If the bedding blends and doesn't do it for you, then get new bedding. Much easier to change bedding than wall color, so make sure you love your wall color choice.My bedsheet is red what color should i paint my walls?
I would go with a neutral color unless you plan to repaint every time you do laundry.
gold
White and Blue.
Purple, with a tasteful yellow and orange trim.
Yellow. That way, you can pretend you are at work- or McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment