Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should i paint my 97 neon?

I don't want something that stands out, like Oh my god there is that neon again. lol but i don't want ordinary colors like black, white, blue, silver! im not sure, i was looking at olive green metallic. I'd like your opinion though. thanks!What color should i paint my 97 neon?
Burnt orange





http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>


But its cheaper to stick with the original


painting the door jambs is extra


What color should i paint my 97 neon?
The Neon colour that always stood out the most for me was the nitro yellow green ( only available for the '95 model year ).
How about a Metallic Red with Some bad*ss Decals and Black Racing Stripes. They'll notice you for sure. Or yellow body and black racing stripes.
Metallic green is sick
candy apple marroon

No comments:

Post a Comment