Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

They are currently french tip.


But I have the colors green, black, red, light pink, blue, a peachy color, and white.What color should I paint my nails?
green!


=]What color should I paint my nails?
lime green all the way. mine are lime green right now, they are so bright and i love them =D
black!!! its my fav nail color and always looks cool
light pink or black ;)
Black or blue. They're very in this season.
I painted mine black and have never regreted it.
Black is definantly in right now so i would go with black.


xoxo
black!!!...just make sure it doesnt chip........the light pink is nice on toenails :)
This season, nude and dark colours are very ';in.';


I'd say black or the peachy colour.
no orange?? mmmhhh ok then black
red or green for the holidays =]
depends on your mood. i would go with pink, but that's just me.
i think it depends on wat you wear
Red is great for the holidays and is a bright,fun color!
Paint the tips black and the bottom of the nail red or white =)


Or paint the tips blue and the bottom the pink...


xoxo
red and green get in the christmas spirit girl!lol good question

No comments:

Post a Comment