Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color should i paint my living room?

I have a brick red couch, tan carpet, black accent furniture and earthtone decor.What color should i paint my living room?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think it would look wonderful to paint your room a color called ';perfect greige'; (# 6073) It's a neutral tone - a combo of gray %26amp; beige %26amp; I think it would look gorgeous with the brick.What color should i paint my living room?
Green, but it needs to be the right green. Get samples from the paint store and bring home. Then use red,green,beige,tan fabric for drapes, pillows,rug to bring it together. The right green will make it look very classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment