Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my room?

I'm 13, I want light cute colors!! Thanks soo much!What color should I paint my room?
i would put rainbow streaks on my wall i think it would look cute and with lots of glitter added too the paint








or you can do graffiti on your walls if you have permission too do that





put a bunch of smiley faces and peace signs and hearts





i think it will look cuteWhat color should I paint my room?
Well i suggest a baby or sky blue or maybe a light pink. You could even do a light yellow.
purple and blue.
Chocolate and PINK





end of story!
Do you want it light? or dark?
light baby pink


very light shade of yellow


and a light baby green
mix it up, but a nice...deep yellow should be the main theme
paint it in striped of hot pink ice blue lime green and if you want a purple
light green
baby blue would be mine
i think you should paint it pink and blue or maybe yellow.
Maybe a light pink? I would say fuschia-so cool!-but you said light colours. Oh, and a nice, light purple. But not lavender. Purple. Or a peppermint green. But if you want a feeling of warmth, an in-between-dark-and-light brown with pink blankets and chairs and stuff would be nice. I also suggest getting a canopy-they're awesome! ;)


-Claire ;)
pink and black :]
lilac. it's soooo awesome. i did mine hot pink and orange alternating walls by using disney paint from Home Depot! You can also buy these wall things from JcPenny's website that stick onto your wall an peel right off, like a fathead. they come in diffrent colors, shapes and sizes!
you should do an aqua color with white furniture and trimmings and stuff like that if you want it to be color coated. Then on the top if you have a small room or big room paint it a few shades lighter than the origional color
PURPLE, PINK OR BLUE!!!





Those colors rock! HAVE FUN!!!





Also i like yellow......
baby blue


and harsh pink


with toe nails on the wall
one wall with dark green the rest white
lavender
PASTEL PURPLE AND A DARKER SHADE OF PURPLE... THAT LOOKS EVERY NICE... BUT IF U CHOOSE ANOTHER COLOR TRY DOING A LITE SHADE AND A DARKER SHADE TOGETHER THE WALL LITE AND THE MOLDINGS DARK...
pink
you need to paint it white...................then put little designs on it with light colors. cute things
lime green!
Chocolate brown and Baby blue.
i'm thinking of a sorta teal color but with more blue
How about a very light blue %26amp; white, like ';quicksilver'; and ';krypton'; by sherwin williams.


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_…
lite pink or lite blue
You should think about what you like. Do you like sports? Or cooking? Or books?


Then you should think about what colors goes best with that theme. Look for stuff that will go in your room and use that to drive the hughs of the color you choose. If you are still uncertain about your color choices buy a sample and paint a small section of the wall until you can make up your mind.


I needed to paint my family room last year so I found some boarder paper with a theme I liked and then matched a color from the boarder paper. In my bathroom I matched up some colors from bathtowels I liked and found a stencil with a similar motif and used them.
light and dark yellow stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment