Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I want to paint my room purple,but i dont know what to do to my furniture colors like the couch frames,lamps,?

anybody have any good ideas?


and i dont want to do it colorfulll.


and less black pleaseI want to paint my room purple,but i dont know what to do to my furniture colors like the couch frames,lamps,?
What kind of purple are you painting it? Is it a deep purple or more like lavender?





You could always play it safe and go with white. I think if you have a deep purple, you should get some furniture that are light blue or maybe even red. For lavenderish, you should tr some light colors light green, baby blue, soft yellow, something of that sort).





Hope it helps.





-JenniferI want to paint my room purple,but i dont know what to do to my furniture colors like the couch frames,lamps,?
After painting room bright purple -


1] be sure all metals same color [ brass/gold, or chrome/silver, or black


2] add some white or off white [ lamp shades, a fluffy rug, etc ]


3] repeat wall color in small accesssories [ dec pillows, candles ]


4] add some of the metal in small desk or dresser accessories


5] maybe chrome or brass framed, lavender matted posters? ]


6] most natural woods, white, or black will go well with purples
You'll have to match the exact shades to coexist but a pink, yellow and green will go with a purple the shade of violets.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment