Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color should I paint my home office to help me think and concentrate?

Red will cause you lose track of time, make you hungry, and cause a rise in blood pressure and pulse and breathing; but it aids in neural development. Yellow will make you anxious and make you lose your temper easier, and it sparks activity. Blue causes sleepiness and depression and makes you lose track of time. Orange will keep you aware of the passing time. Green makes you feel secure and calm. Brown will also make you feel secure. Gray helps with creativity. White encourages precision. Purple is depressing. I'm not sure what you should go with, but I would stick with green or gray and white. With maybe a splash of red, yellow, or orange for some pick me up when you need it.What color should I paint my home office to help me think and concentrate?
Believe this or not - but you should go to a good Cosmetician, one in a Major Department Store - she/he will show you the colours that are best for YOU - choose one you like, and watch how not only your concentration will improve but those people who Enter your office will be attracted to you - in ways such as listening,complimenting,admiring,etc. Don't worry, they won't fall in love with you - it will be like - when someone now gives you a compliment... it works... I have taken several courses and studied human psychology/behaviour and criminology.What color should I paint my home office to help me think and concentrate?
If you want to think and concentrate then you need no distractions. Neutral colours would be your best choice: beige, tan, off white. They may sound boring but maybe that's what you need: no stimuli in order to be able to focus.





Neutral colours go great with all kinds of accessories or furniture; they are very friendly colours to decorate with and to change decorations too, without having to spend much money.





- Magoo
Shades of yellow stimulates intellegence. Purple stimulates creativity.
Light blue as it is calming and not overly stimulating.
Orange is inspiring, but may be too crazy (depending on your taste)


Blue is calming


Depends on what you wanna think sbout, I guess!
hi


light green is better

No comments:

Post a Comment