Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color tile and paint should I use in a bathroom with black cabinets?

http://www.wolfleader.com/products/palette/palermo-collection/


I got a wonderful deal on the vanity, mirror and toilet topper on this site. What color should my paint and tile be? My bathroom is extremely small. I want it look nice and as spacious as possible.What color tile and paint should I use in a bathroom with black cabinets?
I would go with neutrals and warm colors. like a warm red-like orange or deep beige. I would look at other websites with black cabinets and see what colors they used. Also I might use whatever color the countertop of the sink is going to be as an accent or trim color in your design.





I like your choice in cabinets!What color tile and paint should I use in a bathroom with black cabinets?
I would go with a neutral color so that you can vary your colors for towels, rugs, and accessories. I would choose a pale gray or a light taupe color. I would not go for a neutral with a brown or yellow undertone - I'd stick to the gray bases. A pretty aqua color would be nice for accessories. Make sure you have plenty of good lighting so that the black cabinetry does not make your space seem smaller.





The cabinetry is quite handsome indeed. You'll have a very attractive space.
Great choice on the vanity! I think white, or off white will be a great contrast. Hope this helps and good luck:


http://interiordec.about.com/od/bathroom鈥?/a>


http://ezinearticles.com/?Renovating-Sma鈥?/a>


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
Black can go with just about any color,and if you want to make it seem larger stay with lighter shades of paint or tiles...You counter tops will influence your color choices,or you can incorporate them into the accent trim color.


Here's some colors that you could consider;;;


Light shades of gray or silver....silver bath accessories would be nice with this color.


Sage green......gold bath access. would be nice with this color


Soft Burnt Orange....browns %26amp; tans would be nice accent colors


Sky blue....


Pastel Yellow, pastel purple or lavender


Mauve or Rose colors...


=)
combo lite and dark tile and a combo paint trim white and walls a aqua a somewhat bright color.
A white floor is going to make the room appear larger. Lighter color walls will do the same as will adding mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment